Sunday, January 6, 2013

ZOEY 101

Zoey 101 is probably my favorite Teen Nick show of all time. This was all too easy. I have a final list and then the runners-up.



Official Shots:

  • Zoey solves a problem/is perfect.
  • Quinn's invention goes awry.
  • Logan makes an egotistical/douchey comment.
  • JLS sounds extra Southern.
  • Logan pays for everything.
  • Chase and Zoey have a beautiful friendship moment. Extra shot if it involves him being friend-zoned.
  • Chase comes up with a scheme to get Zoey.
  • Someone comments on the bushiness of Chase's hair.
  • Zoey writes an e-mail.
  • Someone goes to Sushi Rox/orders from Sushi Rox.




Others that I came up with that were scrapped for not appearing enough/only being relevant for one-two seasons/just not being worth it:

  • A male wears an ugly necklace.
  • Logan is shirtless.
  • Lola's hair changes color.
  • Nicole is obsessed with a boy.
  • Dana is badass.
  • Logan swags.
  • Zoey's key is visible. (This is basically every shot of Zoey, so I decided this was too harsh.)
  • Someone rides a skateboard/bike/scooter.
  • Mark Del Figgalo appears.
  • Dustin tries to act tough/is scared.
  • Zoey butts into Dustin's life.
  • The theme song is blared somewhere besides the opening credits.
  • Zoey and Logan fight. (So hard to take off, but I had too many about Logan.)
  • Logan doesn't redeem himself but is seemingly forgiven.
  • Logan asks someone to make out with him. (This was tough to take off, but I enjoy watching that happen enough that I don't want to interrupt his rejection with a shot.)
  • Something about Kazuu is obscenely racist. (He doesn't have a big enough role to be put on the final list, but this one is brilliant.)
  • There is a sexual joke that we did not pick up on when we were children. (This is far too open to interpretation.)
  • A viewer starts crying. (I may be the only person who starts crying during this show. But if you ever have the pleasure of watching with me, however, I need this one to wash away the pain that I feel.)


Have fun with this one! I own all four seasons on DVD, so this is a go-to for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment